Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Finding the path

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Fliptastic29's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O? blue skies do save me from this guarded encasement,
    For I cannot witness life.
    Black square opens to you and only you,
    No sun, no clouds, no life, just you;
    Come into me and release my soul,
    I cannot bear it any longer;
    Eaten and torn it is,
    Disheveled as a rotting carcass,
    Black as the nigh,
    Distilling anger and greed into the air,
    But you o sweet sweet blue sky are here,
    Open to me
    And all that I can see
    Bring back the sun and the clouds,
    For clouds can be a good thing too.
    Release me from this encasement
    And allow me to live among the free,
    Among the living,
    Among the ever wood Tree.
    And let it be to thee,
    That I find joy and utter glee,
    Rekindling the past,
    Unrelentingly understanding the Future,
    And just letting it be.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interesting take on things here...
    Talking about the sky obviously, and sunny days?
    but... what's this box you speak of? Is that like a room you're in? perhaps your room as you look outside?
    .
    .
    The last lines are like a barrage of rhyme, which I dont feel was very fitting.
    I'm not sure if it was intended or not...
    I dunnno *shrugs*
    Maybe it just came out that way.
    But this one is kinda cool
    A lot of imagery that could use some work being "brough together" i think... a lot of ideas, but not super congruent.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lostmushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2002
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's very difficult to get into it at first...it's probably one of those poems you have to read over and over again before things start to come through...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •